In the world of small business, good advice can open the door to great opportunities. Some of the best advice you can give your small business customers is to invest in a Business Owners Policy, also known as a BOP.
Offered as a standalone product and with other lines of coverage, a BOP enables small business owners to protect their businesses – and their customers – with just a single policy. For small businesses without specialized risks, a BOP may be the best coverage route for them to take.
Here are five must-knows about our BOP coverage that can help you build a profitable book of business:
1. A BOP provides tremendous value. Ideal for most small businesses, a BOP bundles the major coverages small business owners need – including general liability, property, equipment breakdown and business interruption insurance – into one affordable policy. For additional protection, you can add employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) and cyber liability insurance, safeguarding your customers against these growing risks.
2. A BOP provides both comprehensive and customized coverage. Our Basic, Plus and Blanket enhancement endorsements offer over 80 different supplemental coverages. To further customize your customers’ coverage, you can add liquor liability or professional coverage, depending on the class of business. You can also add insureds to the policy and include a per-project or per-location endorsement.
3. Our redesigned ezBOP rating platform will take efficiency to the next level.Currently being beta-tested, the new ezBOP platform will make it possible to rate, quote and bind new business in as few as three minutes! Other agent-centric enhancements include a new price tracker, which provides real-time premium updates, and coverage indicators that help you select only the enhancement coverage limits your customers need. Plus, with far fewer class-specific and general underwriting questions to answer, your quote counts will go up, along with your policy count.
4. We have a broad risk appetite – and it continues to grow. We’ve added 150 new business classes, bringing our total appetite to 350 classes. Some of the best in the industry, our underwriters focus on the following types of business:
- Processing and Service
- Habitational and Residential Condos
To expedite the submission process, you can bind every BOP class in our appetite online.
5. BOP is a win-win for you and your customers. Besides an array of coverage options and highly competitive premiums, AmTrust offers select small businesses a 10 percent discount when their BOP is paired with our workers’ compensation coverage. The flexible terms, comprehensive coverage and significant discount are all great selling points, helping you attract new policyholders while giving them the options and savings they want.
All the right coverage. All in one policy.
When it comes to affordable, customizable coverage, a BOP may be the perfect fit for your small business customers. To discover everything we cover, visit us online today.
For more details about AMT Service Corp feel free to visit: https://amtrustfinancial.com/blog/insurance-products/five-things-every-agent-should-know-about-bop