For 20 years, AmTrust has been helping our agents protect small and mid-sized businesses across America. We understand the unique challenges you face today in both growing your book of business and protecting your insureds. One of our proven business tools to help you do so, is PAYO® (Pay-As-You-Owe®), a seamless workers’ comp payment solution. AmTrust PAYO continues to grow in popularity across the country with agents and insureds of all sizes. And you’ll be happy to know that each of our Three PAYO Solutions allows you to remain agent of record to help you build a profitable workers’ comp book of business.
PAYO Benefits to You
1. Proven sales tool to create and close more new business and proactively protect your renewals
2. Strengthen your insured retention as seamless renewals and simplified audit makes it less likely for your insured to shop at renewal
3. Defend your book of business against the large national payroll agencies and PEOs that sell insurance
4. Save your agency time, and money by reducing the chance of cancellation, reinstatement and premium collection issues. This will also save your insured money on late payment fees and reinstatement fees.
5. Receive your regular full work comp commission and reduce the chance of commission chargebacks
6. Easy to qualify for an AmTrust PAYO quote on all Three PAYO Solutions
- Risk must meet AmTrust underwriting guidelines
- Risk must generate a minimum of a $1,000 in annual work comp premium
7. Easy to quote and bind PAYO accounts though AmTrust Online. You can select PAYO or PSR – PAYO Self Reporting from the payment drop-down box on the quote indication screen.
8. Offer your insureds a PAYO solution any time during the policy period
- New business – at policy inception date
- Renewal – at effective date
- Mid-term – anytime on your current book of AmTrust business
- BOR – ability to BOR policies mid-term based on certain criteria. Ask your local PAYO Regional Sales Manager for details.
9. AmTrust helps you gain the competitive edge needed in today’s marketplace by providing you with three comprehensive workers’ comp Pay-As-You-Owe solutions. You remain the agent of record and local insurance expert on each.
- Traditional PAYO – Automated solution – Offer your insured the ability to stay with their current payroll company or choose one from our local AmTrust approved payroll partner network. Establish a reciprocal referring relationship with one or more AmTrust approved payroll partners on a local level. Great new business lead source. Ask us for our approved payroll partners list for your region.
- 3rd Party Facilitator – Automated solution – Offer your insured the ability to stay with their payroll company of choice and still keep you as their local insurance expert. Helps when competing against national payroll agencies.
- PAYO Self Reporting (PSR) add flyer link – Offer your insured the ability to self-report their payroll, based on their desired payment frequency. Works well for insureds using Intuit / QuickBooks, proprietary payroll software, national payroll companies or other payroll software. A $200 premium bearing deposit is required.
10. Insureds want PAYO – “Be The One”… to tell your insured about the benefits of PAYO!
- No upfront money needed to bind coverage at policy inception or renewal
- Enjoy cash flow benefits of paying premium based on “actual” payroll each pay period, not estimated payroll made 12 months in advance
- Simplified audit process to reduce the chance of large audit surprises
- No Installment fees on all three of our AmTrust PAYO solutions
- Better control over workers’ comp business expense
Contact your local PAYO Regional Sales Manager, who is available to you as a resource. Take advantage of our expertise to help you select and sell the best PAYO solution for each of your insureds
- No other carrier has specialists dedicated to servicing their payment plans
- Let us educate your producers and account managers on the inherent benefits PAYO provides to your customers
For more details about AMT Service Corp feel free to visit: http://blog.amtrustgroup.com/policywire/10-things-every-agent-should-know-about-amtrust-payo-pay-as-you-owe